Hanky Panky Silky is the ideal fabric for underpinnings. Made from a naturally hydrophilic filament rayon Lycra® spandex blend, it resists generating static, as compared to synthetic fibers.
• Just above-the-knee-length half-slip with elastic waistband
• Features lace trim at the bottom
• Flared A-line silhouette for ease of movement.
• Body: 90% Rayon, 10% LYCRA® Spandex; Trim: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex
• Made in the USA
• Hanky Panky Silky jersey is knitted in California using ENKA® filament viscose rayon fibers. These fibers are responsibly produced in Europe, Rainforest Alliance® certified and use only FSC® certified sources in their production.